I have about 600 of these stamps. Yes, bless my house, 'cause if it ever went up, it would be worse than a rubber tire dump!
I loved it when our Magnolia group did card kit swaps, monthly card exchanges and birthday cards. It was great and kept you very active with your stamps. Lately we have only had the recipe swap. So I will post my recent submission, and some older ones, not previously posted. Enjoy!
This recipe is for a yummy pork tenderloin shish-kebab. The theme was to make a recipe card without using a traditional "baking tilda". So, when I thought of meat on a stick, it sounded a bit Viking to me!
The flap opens to reveal the whole recipe.
But for your dinning pleasure:
Lemon Lime Pork Tenderloin
· 1 1lb pork tenderloin
· Juice and zest of one small/medium lemon
· Juice and zest of one lime
· 1 tbsp olive oil
· 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
· 1 tsp dried oregano
· 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
· 1/8 tsp kosher salt
· With a sharp knife, remove fat and silver skin from tenderloin.
· Whisk lemon juice, lime juice, lemon zest, lime zest, oil, garlic and oregano together in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper.
· Place pork tenderloin in a gallon-size zip-topped bag. Add lemon-lime mixture, Close bag, pressing out any air before sealing. Press the pork tenderloin in to the lemon-lime mixture after the bag is sealed, ensuring the marinade reaches all sides.
· Place bag in refrigerator for four hours. More time (say, overnight), or less, is fine. If you can spare only a half hour's marinating time that will be just fine.
· When ready to grill, remove pork tenderloin from the refrigerator.Preheat contact grill to medium high or regular grill to indirect medium heat.
· Grill tenderloin for about 8-10 minutes on the contact grill, and 16-20 minutes on a regular grill
· Allow pork to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
· Serves 4.